Our client is an Independent Oil & Gas company with over 40 years in the business, has an opportunity for an Operations Engineer. Position performs a vital role in the management, planning and successful completion of workover and recompletion projects on strategic Company assets. Direct responsibility for implementation of procedures and processes to enhance and optimize production of marginal gas and oil wells. The position will work directly with Senior Management to achieve the organizational objectives and goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Develops and/or researches new production techniques and approaches to enhance production rates and reduce operating costs for marginal gas and oil wells.
* Performs technical and economic evaluation of acquisition targets.
* Evaluates new properties, develops enhancement project plans and oversees the overall implementation of enhancement program.
* Plans, manages and coordinates all aspects of workovers.
* Assists in the continual monitoring of workover procedures and practices to identify opportunities to improve overall economic results.
* Provides engineering and technical assistance to Production Superintendent(s) as needed.
* Responsible for evaluation, identification and development of production enhancement opportunities.
* Supervises subcontractors providing service on-site.
* Responsible for AFE development, management and evaluation.
* Monitors activities from the office and occasionally from field locations.
* Reports to the Company President with day-to-day direction from the Lead Operations Engineer.