| Details about this Job.
|| J MAR & Associates
|| Manufacturing Estimator
| Job category:
||Management (Manager/Director of Staff)
|| N/A || Yearly
• Project scheduling. Collect and organize all preliminary quotes, notes, and plans for projects.
• Thorough/complete written qualifications and clarifications to bid proposal.
• Labor estimation by man hour method.
• Detailed material take-off: Piping, Structural, and Vessel/Tank.
• Knowledge of bulk materials specifications:
• Structural steel components.
• Pipe and pipe fittings.
• Knowledge of subcontracted disciplines:
• Electrical wiring: Instrument and Power.
• Painting and lining.
• Engineering: Structural and Control systems.
• Maintain and update vendor files for various materials and contractors.
• Safety and environmental compliance.
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or Business preferred.
• 10+ years experience in the areas of ASME code vessel and process skid estimating.
• Estimate type requirements: EPC estimates and estimates from P&ID, written specifications, data sheets, complete engineered and documented packages.
• Able to calculate figures, amounts, proportions, percentages, areas and volumes.
• Strong knowledge of various codes including ASME code design requirements. Including ASME Section VIII, ASME B31.3, API, NEC, AWS D1.1.
• Proficient in Excel, Word, Project (scheduling), and AutoCAD.
• Well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to relate to all levels of the organization, as well as, outside clients/vendors and contractors.
Houston, Texas Location
Salary and Bonus Potential Commensurate with Skills and Experience
Leading heavy, industrial general contractor with own industrial manufacturing facilities seeks Manufacturing Estimator. This position will be in charge of preparing estimates, takeoffs, and gathering information required for project proposals.
Relocation assistance provided. Qualified candidates should immediately fax or email a resume to:
J Mar & Associates
FAX: (972) 732-1378
|This job expires in -3393 day(s).
You must log in to access this area of the site.
If you are
not a registered user, click here
to sign up.